Last Revised: May 28th 2016
Any questions in this regard may be directed to the Privacy Compliance Officer using the contact information provided below.
- HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
We collect the following types of information as follows:
- Information you provide us directly:We may ask for certain information such as your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, password, third party social networking service user name or user ID and password and other information to use the Service, or if you contact or interact with us. We may also retain any messages you send through the Service, and may retain other information you voluntarily provide us with including your comments and other content. We use this information to operate, maintain, and provide to you the features and functionality of the Service, and as further detailed below.
- Information we may collect receive from third parties:We may receive information about you from third parties including third party social networking services. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Service. You may also unlink your third party account from the Service by adjusting your settings on the third party service. We also may collect information about you from third party business partners, publicly available sources and our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Analytics information.We may directly collect information or we or our third party business partners may use analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service.
- Cookies information:When you visit the Service, we may send one or more cookies — a small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters — to your device that uniquely identifies your browser and lets us help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service. A cookie may also convey information to us about how you use the Service (e.g., the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on the Service), and allow us or our business partners to track your usage of the Service over time. A persistent cookie remains on your device after you close your browser. Persistent cookies may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Service. Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser’s directions. A session cookie is temporary and disappears after you close your browser. You can set your browser to refuse certain cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some features of the Service may not function properly if the ability to accept cookies is limited or disabled.
- Log file information:Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you access a Web page or other content within the Service. We may also receive log information relating to your use of our Website/Apps. When you use the Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information. These server logs may include anonymous information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, operating system, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. This information is used to monitor, assess, diagnose problems with, and improve the Service.
- Clear gifs/web beacons information:Clear gifs (also known as web beacons) are used to anonymously track the online usage patterns of our users. We also may use clear gifs in HTML-based emails sent to our users to track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. You can disable the ability of clear gifs to track certain information by setting your browser to refuse certain cookies. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- Device identifiers:When you access the Service by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart phones or tablets), we or our third party business partners may access, assign, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more unique identifiers, such as a universally unique identifier (UUID). Unique identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A unique identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us. A unique identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Service. A unique identifier may also be used to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service.
- Advertising identifiers:Advertising identifiers are unique strings associated with your internet/mobile device provided by the operating system.
- Location data:When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Service. Some features of the Service, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
- Commercial and marketing communications:We use the information we collect or receive to communicate directly with you. We may send you electronic messages containing Service-related notices (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, feature notifications, technical and security notices). We may also send you electronic messages containing promotions and special offers. You can also stop receiving electronic messages (other than Service-related notices) from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications or by changing your account preferences or settings.
- With consent:We may use your information for any other purpose for which you consent.
- SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Who you may choose to share Your Content with; removal of content:Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as Your Content, becomes available to the public, except as limited by any privacy settings made available on the Service. Subject to your privacy settings, any of Your Content that you voluntarily make public may be searchable by others. If you remove information or content that you posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Service, or if other users have copied or saved that information or content. If you are a California resident under age 18 and a registered Service user, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Service by emailing us at [email protected] Please note that such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information posted (for example, your content or information may remain visible because it was copied and posted or reposted by a third party).
- What happens in the event of a business change:If we become involved in a merger, consolidation, acquisition, sale of assets, joint venture, securities offering, bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution, or other transaction or if the ownership of all or substantially all of our business otherwise changes, we may share or transfer your information to a third party or parties in connection therewith.
- Sharing certain service type information we collect about you:We may share certain service type information, including information obtained through tools such as cookies, log files, unique identifiers, advertising identifiers, location data and clear gifs (such as anonymous usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.) with our third party business partners for the purposes described in the section above on “How We Collect and Use Information.” We may also aggregate or otherwise strip data of all personally identifying characteristics and may share that aggregated, anonymized data with third parties.
We do not sell, rent, or share information about personally identifying characteristics (e.g., name, email address, age, gender) we collect directly from you or about you from third parties with third party ad platforms for their own marketing purposes, unless you choose in advance to have such information shared for this purpose.
Please note that an advertiser may ask us to show an ad to a certain audience of users (e.g., based on demographics or other interests). In that situation, we determine the target audience and we serve the advertising to that audience and only provide anonymous aggregated data to the advertiser. If you respond to such an ad, the advertiser or ad server may conclude that you fit the description of the audience they are trying to reach.
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We care about the security of your information, and take physical, technological and administrative measures to protect the information you submit via the Service against loss, theft, and unauthorized access, use, disclosure or modification. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Electronic communications sent to or from the Service may not be secure. You should use caution whenever submitting information online and take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- You control your account information and settings:You may update your account information and electronic message preferences at any time by logging in to your account and changing your profile settings or by contacting us as described in “How to Contact Us” below. You can also stop receiving electronic messages (other than Service-related notices) from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications.
- Access, questions or concerns:If you have any questions or concerns, or if you simply want to know whether we have any of your personal information on file, you may contact a Privacy Compliance Officer as described in “How to Contact Us” below. Except as set out in applicable privacy laws, we can tell you whether we hold personal information about you. We will allow you access to your personal information. We will use reasonable efforts to tell you the source of the information and give an account of the use that has been made or is being made of the information and the third parties to whom it has been disclosed. If you are not satisfied with the response from a Privacy Compliance Officer after making a request, you have recourse to additional remedies under applicable privacy laws.
- Do Not Track:At this time, we do not recognize “do not track” signals sent from browsers.
- Managing the collection of your information for Analytics and Advertising Purposes:Please refer to your device or browser’s technical information for instructions on how to delete and disable cookies, and other tracking/recording tools, including how to reset your advertising identifiers and limit advertising tracking. Depending on your type of device, it may not be possible to delete or disable tracking mechanisms on your mobile device. Third parties may collect personally identifiable information about an individual user’s online activities over time and across different sites when a user uses the Service.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR CONTENT
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Service. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information from an individual under age 13, please contact us immediately [email protected]
- LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND SERVICES
- HOW TO CONTACT US
For user account related inquiries, please contact our customer support team by email at [email protected].